Edmond Briottet Creme de Framboise Liqueur - 750ml
The Maison Briottet story begins in 1836 when the firm was founded by vineyard owner James Demontry, though at the time the business just traded wine. Edmond Briottet eventually took over running the firm, and soon thereafter acquired his father-in-law's wine trading company along with the facility at 12 Rue Berlier in the historic center of Dijon, where the company operates today. The location of the production facility is an important part of the Briottet vision, though it presents significant logistical challenges for production. Access for trucks on the small one-way street is difficult, and space is extremely limited, creating a limit on how much can be produced. Everything is made in small batches and only a tiny amount of stock is kept on hand.